Friday, May 18, 2012

No Finals=Pizza Party

Yesterday was David's last day of finals & to celebrate I surprised him with a fun dinner date at Pacci's Neapolitan Pizzeria in Silver Spring :) Since we live on our own now we don't go out to eat as much so this was a special treat for both of us! This restaurant has a lovely little outside patio which is perfect for these warm summer nights. We went all out ordering so prepare yourself for lots of food pics, enjoy <3
I forgot how delicious moscato is & treated myself to 2 glasses :) David loves red sauce & I love cheese so it only made sense that we each got our own pizzas! We both finished ours [minus a few pieces of my crust] & topped it off with homemade tiramisu. If you like the photo editing I used this new application called "Pixlromatic" & it's free :) 
If you want to follow me on instagram my name is WaverlyB!
tank, skirt [diy'd], necklace-THRIFTED, purse-RANDOM STORE, shoes-CONVERSE

3 comments:

  1. Very nice! I wanna go there, those pizza's look so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yuuum! I never went theree... I just spend my friday night by myself and tackled on a DIY project. Pizza wouldve been funner I think haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh pizzza. And that edit that you did to that ice cream cracked me up, it looks magical. Literally.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3