Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mother's Day

Mother's day is tomorrow, & I won't be able to spend in with my Momma, but I WILL get to spend it with my Momma-in-law :) We're going to NY early tomorrow morning to watch my Brother-in-law graduate from Columbia! I am so lucky to have so many wonderful women in my life specifically my Mom & Mother-in-law<3
This is the first picture I ever took with both my Mom & David's Mom :)
This picture is a serious throwback from 2007!! [High school Prom]

I also wanted to share with all of you an adorable little video of my parents from this past Christmas. I wanted to surprise them with a REALLY special gift & I'm so glad I recorded the moment.


Yup, right now and for the next couple of days they will be enjoying the beautiful sunshiny Bahamas!
Hope all of you get to spend some wonderful quality time with your Mommas & loved ones this weekend <3

6 comments:

  1. omg! I'm so glad you recorded it as well! :-))))))
    hope they are having fun!

    such a cute picture!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Um hello you aren't allowed to go on vacation and not take me!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't get to go, I just sent them. Don't worry I know lol

      Delete
  3. omggg that made my heart smile, so heartwarming. i just love your parents. and YOU. ya'll are so amazing. <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aww thanks loveyyy aren't they the cutest?! I miss you & I saw Hiro over the weekend & we were both talking about how we need some J in our lives <3

      Delete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3