Sunday, April 22, 2012

Thrifting Haul (My 1st Video)

Hey everyone, so I'm trying out something new on the blog tonight ... A VIDEO!! Ok, don't be too harsh because I did it in one take & I know the lighting is ehh .. but whatever it was fun & I hope you enjoy it :)
Earlier today I went thrifting with several other bloggers including: Stephy, Vivi, Katalina, & several others at the Value Village in Lanham.  
below are my four purchases
& some close up shots of the details
I can't wait to wear each of these, & will probably end up wearing one of the pieces Tuesday to the April CapFABB event. Can't wait to see everyone Tuesday at Urban Chic!
PS: I'm going to post some of the pictures from Michelle's Birthday & my outfit a little later this week

10 comments:

  1. wow...I really like your video, a good way to show us your pieces and to know you better, like it . Also like it so much your ling skirt and the H&M dress! :) I´m following you, kisses

    Rollolollo
    Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this video! you are so beautiful and you have such a nice voice!:)))

    nice haul!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aren't you a little cutie! I loooved the last dress. $4 is like retarded cheap.
    ps can't wait to meet you FOR REAL at the cap fabb event tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Since I bought so much ish, I was thinking of making my 1st video haul...and really my 1st video for my blog. But I am such a wimp. Terribly camera shy. I'll just blabbing all over the damn place.

    Anywho, I liked your video. You should definitely do more. And I'm so happy that you copped the pink dress and the black dress. Both were my favorites.

    See you Tues!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't see the video at work! boo! but I will def check it out when I get home tonight :) thanks so much for coming out yesterday- it was really fun! I won't be able to make it to the capfabb meet up tomorrow but hopefully I'll see you soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay!!!! How exciting:) I love this!! Good job!!!

    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww , good job! : ) nd i love that skirt

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it all!

    http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your video you should do more but be in redic outfits hahaha I love you and your slip style they changed my life I love wearing slips as tops the tuck into skirts and pants sooo much better then anything else...well other then a leotard haha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3