Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Summer Staple: Distressed Denim Cut-offs

I will be the first one to tell you that I love short shorts! I know that I'm not petite (I don't think I ever was nor will I ever be) and some people may think that I should cover up more .. too bad. Anyways, I have been enjoying making my own personalized denim cut-offs & I don't plan on stopping any time soon :) They honestly go with everything .. except maybe church, but there's always after church! If you're anything like me you pick the shoe & build the outfit around it .. let the outfit planning begin :)
Feel free to also pair the shorts with blazers, cardigans, & a knotted-tee

 I hope that I've inspired you to go out & buy a cute pair, or even better .. to make your own pair!
If you have a favorite pair of denim cut-off shorts I'd love to see them, so you can leave a link in the comment section if you like :) I hope to share with all of you all the different pairs of shorts I've made over the past couple of weeks!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3