Saturday, April 21, 2012

Pink Polish

Good afternoon everyone!! Today was one of those days where you accomplish a lot in a short period of time, but you still have time to relax :) Earlier today I went to a job interview at a local restaurant & I got it before I even filled out the application. They promised me that after I finish training next week that I'll probably get moved up to bar tending!! After cleaning the house I decided that it was definitely time for me to touch up my polish since it'd been holding on for dear life for the past couple of weeks.
Hope you're having a FUN Saturday!! Now I'm off to finish getting ready before Michelle's B-day tonight :) hmmm.. I haven't decided what to wear yet, any advice??

4 comments:

  1. Well happy birthday to her, you should wear a dress and heels! perfect combo !

    Kisses

    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog



    CAUDALIE GIVEAWAY // CONCOURS CAUDALIE (INTERNATIONAL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love pink nail polishes :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looked super cute in your outfit last night!!! I had so much fun being a wuss and crying over my gift! I really loved it!!! Thanks so much for coming out and helping me celebrate!

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the nails and congrats again on the job :-)

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3