Thursday, April 26, 2012

Michelle's B-day @ 901

Last Saturday night myself and several others went out to celebrate Michelle's Birthday. I haven't even known Michelle for a year yet, but we just get each other & it's such a wonderful friendship :) It's always great to have those friends that you can truly be yourself around & not have to worry that they think you're weird haha although she probably knows better than most just how goofy & weird I am. Anyways, we had dinner at 901 which is a tapas restaurant & lounge .. let me tell you it did NOT disappoint it was so yummmy!! 
Above, the beautiful Birthday girl
 Pineapple Mojito, let me just tell you this was deeelicious & I don't typically go for mojitos
 I started with Crab Cake Sliders .. I've been on a serious sliders kick recently
Roasted Hoisin Duck Roll .. NO WORDS.. when I tell you I died & went to heaven after my first bite .. omg I'm seriously drooling right now looking at it  
I went for the "VAMPIRE" look again. 
The last time I wore dark lipstick out was months ago in this post. 
 tank-F21, shorts-AUSTRALIA, leo bra-WALMART, necklace & jewlery-THRIFTED, shoes-MACYS

It's nearly the WEEKEND, get excited!!

5 comments:

  1. Waves, I'm so glad you came out, and I realllllly love my Smashbook! No pics of me crying like a punk over my gift?? haha, We have to do this type of stuff for often! I had so much fun with you ladies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Roasted Hoisin Duck Roll makes my nipples hard. I need ittttt.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovee your shoesss. & I hope michelle had a great birthday !

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww happy belated B day Michelle!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3