Monday, April 2, 2012

Crafts & Jewels

This past weekend flew by way too fast! It was filled with cookouts, a birthday party, & my favorite Sunday spot, Eastern Market :) Yesterday I went to E.M. with Gwynne & Ashley where we chowed down on brick oven pizza, fresh pretzels, & the best lemonade everrrr. I walked away with a couple of goodies, but next time I go there I want to bring my car so I can buy some of the amazing furniture. This weekend I also worked on a couple little crafts including a little b-day present for a fellow blogger (Michelle) & some simple little bracelets I've been wanting to make for a while :)
crafts & Jewels
Hope you all had a fun & productive weekend! 
I'm REALLY looking forward to next weekend because my BFF from Ohio is coming :)

9 comments:

  1. zomg! I'm still teary eyed at the thought of you making something for my birthday! I can't wait to see!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted hand-made bracelet but I suck at manual actions :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post! glad your weekend was fun-filled :-) mine went by too fast too, lol!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like such a lovely weekend! Love the photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to get to EM asap! you always find/eat the best stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. love doing crafts :) have fun with your best frienddd!

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay Love that you put your Eastern Market Finds to good use : )

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3