Monday, April 30, 2012

CAP FABB at Urban Chic

This month's Cap FABB event was held at Urban Chic in Georgetown. It was my first time at the boutique & I loved the layout it was adorable & color coded (I'm all about it)! As always it was awesome getting to catch up with old friends & meet new ones :)
L: Cap FABB founders Liz & Lacey trying on some beautiful bright dresses!
R: Katie & Gwynne, probably chatting about the tea party we're going to have soon :)
The wonderful Staff of Urban Chic, thanks for a fun night & yummy refreshments!!
Finally reunited with my sista from anotha mista, oh how I missed you Allix<3
Stylish TRIO: Tamika, Ashley, & Allix
Tammy's tangerine blazer & gold accessories 
L: Natalie in action, wearing python printed jeans (so cute!)
R: I'm still in search for the perfect colored jean .. so many fun options
Proof that you can be any size/height & totally rock a maxi skirt! 
Check out Ashley & Alison's blogs (lots of outfit inspiration)
I told you I LOVE me some color coordinated ANYTHING :)
So awesome finally getting to meet Kate in real life, love her! Nicole, it was also great meeting you as well :) Hopefully I'll be seeing the two of you sooner than later!
Get excited tomorrow is TASTY TUESDAY .. get HUNGRY :)
Tomorrow is the last day to vote for the LPM 3 Way Style Challenge, click HERE to vote!

10 comments:

  1. Looks like so much fun! I wish I was able to make it....my stupid work schedule makes it hard to go to things in the city after work. Hopefully that will change soon!! That looks like a cute place!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems like you have a lot of fun ! seems like a great event !
    hope you had enjoyed

    Kisses

    Hannah

    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures, per usual! Glad it was a great time. Too bad I couldn't make it out there . Bummer.

    Meanwhile, loved your outfit! The sheer pink maxi skirt is definitely a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great recap! Always good to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely ADORE your skirt and well whole outfit. So cute hunny!

    Jen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute! Thanks for the great recap Wave! :) Hope to see you soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. great pics & i love your simple and cute look. great skirt!

    ~nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3