Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Tasty Tuesdays: The Girl will play when the Hubby is away

As some of you may know David's going to be in Korea til this Saturday, so I've jam packed me week with dinner dates :) Last night a handful of my girlfriends came over for an impromptu potluck! Gina brought some interesting "Girly Beers" I really wanted to like them, but I still don't like beer :( We had a scrumptious salad & I made a Caprese Pasta (which turned out even better than I expected!) For dessert we had *drum roll please*   ... B A N A N A S P L I T S ! ! 
This pasta is TOO easy! While your pasta is boiling dice up several roma tomatoes, fresh mozzarella cheese, & basil. In a bowl combine those 3 ingredients & toss in olive oil, salt, pepper, & a dash of garlic salt. By now your pasta should be done, drain it & throw it into the bowl with all the other ingredients, & bon app├ętit !  
OMG .. where do I begin ok we'll start with the base brownies & cookie dough :) 
Add: Ice Cream + Bananas + Pineapple + Strawberries + Hot Fudge = AWESOMENESS
Ok, I'll admit I had 2 of them & waddled away with a tummy ache, but it was so worth it :)
Thanks so much ladies for stopping by & keeping me company! 
Tonight Michelle & Vivi are coming over & I can't wait, we're doing enchiladas (again) & key-lime pie for dessert <3

4 comments:

  1. GUH. FOOD ENVY is happening majorly right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I could eat a whole thing of cookie dough. U are quite the chef, missy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beer with Coconut!! Where do I get me some!!! Loving that desert! mmmmm good!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3