Sunday, March 4, 2012

One Medical Brunch & Zumba [picture heavy]

Ok, so I'm only a week late with posting these pictures from last Sunday's Spicy Candy & One Medical brunch at Hudson followed by Zumba at Mint with Comme Coco & One Medical. Brunch was so yummy, I had a delicious omelet & several mimosas :) So great to catch up with lovely blogger friends & scope out what everyone was wearing! I was excited to learn about One Medical's unique approach to their patients & I'm most excited that you can blog in their waiting room :)
Lovely Spicy Candy Hostesses // Carlis & I <3
fellow fashion bloggers in their Sunday BEST!
Dynamic Duo (Elan in the gorgeous minty dress & her adorable friend) // Beautiful Carla from TPWP
bacon, cheese, & avocados ... what could be better?!
my favorite way of getting my vitamin-c for the week :)
Myself (L) & Gwynne (R) we always end up being accidental twins like at THIS event
photo c/o Cookie she is so fabulous you NEED to check out her blog HERE!
Thanks so much to Emily for taking this full body outfit shot!
booties:ISAAC MIZRAHI (thrifted), tights:HUE (gifted), skirt:TARGET (thrifted), sweater:AUSTRALIA, necklace:D.I.Y. (made out of a vintage collar), bracelets thrifted, Mexico, & d.i.y.'d HERE 
Here's a little close up the d.i.y. necklace I made HERE at Studio 85
See I DID go to ZUMBA! I had such a blast with Gwynne & All the other bloggers :)
Gwynne & I pre-work out // myself & our lovely Zumba instructor!
photo c/o Glam Soup
after the workout, thanks again so much to Spicy Candy, Comme Coco, & One Medical it was a GREAT afternoon!!

17 comments:

  1. I really like that necklace! Very very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! great tights! :))

    I'm glad you had fun :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like good times!


    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Zumba is so crazy! But I like it. Booty popping my fat away.

    ReplyDelete
  5. you're so cute! everything looks like fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You look gorgeous dear! *.* kisses, KATEFP

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like a fun day! :) I have tried Zumba, its quite the workout :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your skirt. your outfit is very cutee .

    -Shariece
    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos. Looks like this was a fun event.

    p/s: If you followed me on GFC it's now Closed. Can now follow me on BLOGLOVIN

    ReplyDelete
  10. um. ok. i miss you <3 feels like forever since we last spoke, babe! looks like youre doing well and having fun by the looks of these photos :) hope all is going well. drop by soon!

    love, james

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oohhh fun fun event...I love seeing all your event pictures...I like am not cool so no events for me...hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for the comment hun!.. Your blog is great.. keep it up..x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah that looks so fun! I should go to more DC blogger events... wish I wasn't so busy!

    www.stylocrat.blogspot.com

    PS Thanks for your comment from forever ago! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the necklace, nice blog.
    http://shana-style.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Nice blog! I love the photo's. You're beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  16. OMG I love this post its soo cute!!!! All your pictures are Great! xoxoxxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3