Sunday, March 11, 2012

Mall, Market, Thrift, & Online

I definitely went a little crazy in the shopping department this weekend, but at times we all deserve a little retail therapy :) I have so many pictures to go through, & I'm thinking of doing my first You-tube haul video (should I?!) so who knows sometime this week you'll be seeing a lot of shopping pictures & products or a video. Today I went to the Eastern Market in the morning & thrifting with some fellow bloggers later in the day in Virginia. I had SOOOO much fun at both & can't wait to show you all my goodies!!! Here's a sneak peek at two purchases I made at the Eastern Market ...
I got both of these for a total of $7.00!!
The pineapple necklace is too cute & I haven't been able to stop humming "who lives in a pineapple under the sea" ... you get it, but anyways I also realllllly love the chunky chain necklace I'm pretty sure it's going to pair lovely with almost anything (well I hope) lol.
Hope you all had lovely weekends, back to the work grind tomorrow :(

7 comments:

  1. Love both of those so much! Eastern Market has the best things - I always find neat pieces! xo Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a nice gold chain necklace!

    Vanessa

    http://thepinkmateproject.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah I wish I could shopping (gave it up for Lent). Nice necklace, so pretty!

    xx

    Luis

    www.ChicOverload.com (my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. The chain necklace is perfection. I dont know how this person above me gave up shopping for lent I would literally DIE.

    ReplyDelete
  5. excuse meeee!!! I wanted to go thrift shopping haha
    Love the necklace. We need to plan eastern market trip soon
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  6. Virginiaa : ) my place of living lol , even though i dont like it.

    but i love both of your necklaces, especially the chain one though!
    and I think you should do the video : )

    Shar
    iece
    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Eastern market, it's my favorite. Place to find unique pieces.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3