Wednesday, March 28, 2012

It was a BEAUTIFUL DAY

Do you ever have those days where you just think to yourself "this is too good to be true"? I had one of those days two weekends ago, right before David left for Korea. It really was a simple day, but when you have great company, fabulous weather, & a yummy lunch you're pretty much guaranteed a fabulous day :) This was my first time experiencing the cherry blossoms up close & personal, & let me tell you they were gorgeous!
shoes:SPERRYS, shorts:SPORTS GIRL, blouse:LOFT, sunnies:F21

11 comments:

  1. You too are too cute! I'm so mad another year of me missing the Cherry Blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO pretty! I wish I could have gotten into DC to see them...they were all around my office, which was pretty too but probably not the same. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg, those cherry blossoms are soooo pretty! Great pictures! :)

    http://seekvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww so cute! That first picture of you is so prettty!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. okay you too are the most adorable pair in the entire world.
    i love these photos. you look so happy in them all!

    xo kaitlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looove this post. Great pics
    -M
    Dayofmajor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. so pretty! love all the photos :-)

    ~Nic
    www.nics-picks.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. so lovely!
    I checked your blog and I like it so much!
    Visit my blog , and if you want we can follow each other via GFC!
    Have a great dat!
    www.thecurlylady.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww, you and your boyfriend look adorable together :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have yet to visit the Tidal Basin but I can't wait. I need to see the scenic views with my very own eyes.

    Meanwhile, cute photos and cute, laid back outfit.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3