Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Floral Cocktails

With Spring right around the corner I'm hopping on the floral train! I can't wait til the weather is nice enough to sit outside at a cute little cafe & sip on yummy drinks :) This week has been kind of blahh for me, I've had "allergies"?! I'm not even sure what was making my nose run & my eyes water, but we'll blame it on allergies. This weekend I'm going on a thrifting trip to VA with some fellow bloggers :) I'm still working on my D.I.Y. project, but I will definitely share it with all of you when I'm finished!

Floral Cocktails

11 comments:

  1. I love this post. I'm really loving the first two !

    Shariece
    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute post! So creative :) XO

    -Alison
    www.ChainStrapPurse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see everyone else has the same thought as I do but, I love this post! Its so cute and makes me crave summer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. dragonberry lemonade, please!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this post, so original!
    Love cocktails too! ;P
    Want a Cherry Bomb!
    xxx
    S


    http://s-fashion-avenue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi cutie! what a cool post! i cannot wait to see your DIYs! hope youre doing well, babe! Missed you!

    love, james

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG so cute! i love this post and i love that second dress! See you tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is probably one of my favorite articles EVER. Perfect for spring!

    xx

    Luis

    www.ChicOverload.com (my blog!)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE this post. What a cute idea!! I would gladly lounge in any of those pieces sipping any of those drinks!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3