Saturday, March 17, 2012

Early Irish

As soon as I left work yesterday I headed off to Annapolis to celebrate St. Patrick's Day with my friend Nicole. We went to a little hole in the wall bar called Perry's to bring in the holiday a day early since Nicole had to work today. We spent the evening playing darts & pool (which I'm surprisingly decent at), eating wings, & sippin on whiskey (in true Irish fashion). Also I'm starting to think that I might be a little Irish in the sense that I was very "FIREY" yesterday, & almost got in a fight with a girl (not classy I know, but she was seriously asking for it) anyways I was able to walk away so the night ended peacefully :)
rockin' my new FAVE shade Maybelline CORAL CRUSH <3 

I <3 huge oversized scarves, & this sun printed scarf is no different so I paired it with Sun earrings
Blinged out St. Paddy Cup, Cute little bar, Darts, & Whiskey Sour
Dress-NY&CO [Last worn HERE], Crochet Vest [Last worn HERE & HERE]& Scarf-THRIFTED, Shoes-CONVERSE 

I spent actual St. Patrick's day today with David walking around the monuments & cherry blossoms :) We're off to go eat dinner with his family before he leaves tomorrow for Korea to play in a soccer tournament. I don't want him to go :( but I have jam packed me week with plans with friends so I won't have time to lol. 
Hope you had a safe & fun St. Paddy's day!

2 comments:

  1. I love this pic! you look totally beautiful!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loooove love the lip and crochet vest. I must find things like that!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3