Friday, March 2, 2012

bleach, studs, & denim d.i.y.

This weekend we're FINALLY having a house warming party & I'm so excited!! Also my wonderful friend Gwynne is coming over Sunday for a d.i.y. tea party. We're both pretty crafty people so I feel like it should go well, but we'll see lol. This is a little sneak peek of one of the projects I plan on doing this weekend in honor of the warm weather we've been having :)
Denim d.i.y.
stay posted to see the end results :) Also, I'd love to hear your opinions on the 2 pairs of glasses from the last post!

9 comments:

  1. Yesss can't wait to see how they turn out. I love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Project! I bleached a pair of mine this past summer and I luv how they turned out. Can't wait to see yours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love them, they are amazing xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Personally I like the cat eye glasses. And these shorts are fabulous, I love studs. I tried to bleach two different pairs of jeans and nothing happened to them! It was ridiculous. And of course I accidentally get some on something and it leaves a huge white spot. So obnoxious.
    Lovely blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like this, and may try my own Diy with this! can't wait to see how they turn out...

    As for the glasses, I like the cat eye as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. sounds like a blast!! can't wait to see what you 2 come up with :)

    - Aimee

    SwellMayde DIY's

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3