Sunday, February 26, 2012

Rainbow Bright

Wheww what a jam packed SUNDAY (but I'm not complaining)! I first started off at a yummy brunch at Hudson hosted by the ladies of Spicy Candy DC & then went to Mint for a ZUMBA class hosted by Jenni of Comme Coco. More on all of that later :)This past week I got to leave work early Thursday & it was AMAZING I mean the sky was beeeautiful & I had time to do a quick little d.i.y. before making dinner .. it's kind of ridiculous how domestic I'm getting, granted it was mac&cheese but that still counts :)
 I told you it was spectacular out!

*Rhinestone D.I.Y.*
I found an old pair of plain rhinestone earrings while unpacking & I got a little "Sharpie" happy!
It's seriously the easiest d.i.y. I've ever done lol you just color the rhinestones & you're done :)
I wore them today to brunch, but I'm already plotting another little project with these earrings.
 
This is just a little sneak peek from what I wore earlier today LOTS of girly colors & LACE!
Hope you all had FUN weekends can't wait to catch up on all my favorite blogs :)

14 comments:

  1. sounds like a fun sunday : ) & i love zumba ! im sure that was lots of funn !

    -Shariece
    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These earrings are gorgeous.

    www.justpatience.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. already seen the first pic on Instagram and I love it :)

    lovely earrings

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooolala. Good job on the earrings, I need to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous DIY dear *.* wanna follow each other on bloglovin? ;) kisses, katefp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Following you too dear ;) kisses, katefp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. they earrings came out great doll!! my bracelet + your earrings...we've got a cute lil set!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. wave- your site is SO cute. love the bracelets too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AWESOME bracelets!!! I didn't even notice them at the brunch...it was really great meeting you though!!!
    Since I didn't have a card to give you on Sunday you can check out my blog here: elanrenegadevintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I never would have thought to add a bit of color to my rhinestones with a Sharpie. Never in a million years. Your DIY turned out really nice.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow I never knew what sharpies could do!!! Great Idea!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  12. how cute and creative is that!!?? i love them!

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3