Monday, February 6, 2012

MOOD BOARD MONDAYS:PASTEL ZEBRAS

Lately I have been in LOVE with pinky pastel shades paired with simple b&w. So I decided to share with you a little "mood board" with some fun stuff that's been inspiring me lately :) Did anyone score any Jason Wu pieces at Target yesterday?! I didn't, by the time I got there it didn't look like Jason had ever even existed at Target :(  Oh well it's probably for the better since we're moving in 10 DAYS!! so I really don't need to add to the amount of clothes that I'm going to have to be transporting next week <3
B&W

B&W by waverlybair featuring long tops




4 comments:

  1. That's so pretty!
    Also loving pastel colours!
    Do you use photoshop to make mood boards like this?

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this. so well put together. and i love pastels tooooo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this mood board! the pastels and the editorial in the background!!

    xo
    http://shanelesheek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love pastel colors as well <3 yay!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3