Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Ohh it is LOVE

One of the things I "LOVE" about my husband is how he N E V E R gets sick of tricking me or playing pranks on me .. it really never grows old to him as was the case today. Last night he went on about how Valentine's day is dumb & girls are the only ones who get anything out of it blah blah blah etc, so I wasn't expecting to get anything, but to my surprise at 4:50 my co-worker runs in with flowers, chocolates, a teddy bear, & a cute little card! I was more shocked than anything & even though V-day is one of "those" holidays it still made my day :) PS: don't ask about the weird pet name lol it's a long going inside joke. Also please excuse the crazy bangs I woke up @ 8:05 & I have to leave by 8:10 you do the math!
V-DAY
Just a little lovey-dovey Valentine's day inspiration for you, & in more good news we're moving out tomorrow !! So excited & I will keep you all filled in the entire way :)

11 comments:

  1. Aw, how cute!!! its amazing to have loved once that care! :)

    love k

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet!! Girl what bangs, you look fine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. still not getting over this post!!! that is just so nice of him!!! i always love a suprise! :)

    love K

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a surprise bouquet of roses at my desk after returning from lunch on v-day too, except the surprise was that someone mistakenly put them on my desk when they were really for my co-worker (also named Stephanie) :( BUT he did take me out to a delicious sushi dinner later that night, all is forgiven when sushi is involved :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. awwwww how cute! Hope you two had a fantastic day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. aww , so sweet : )
    that little bear is so adorable.

    xoxo, Shariece
    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is sooo cute!!!!! Happy V day !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness! That is one gorgeous Valentine's collage!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3