Wednesday, February 8, 2012

L.P.M. Valentine's Day

This past weekend I had the pleasure of being a part of the La Petite Marmoset Valentine's Day Lookbook! I have never worked on a photo shoot before & I must say it was so much FUN (even though I only played a little role) !! We had such a talented group of people all working together on this project & I think that it turned out simply perfect!! Of course I could be a little biased :)

La Petite Marmoset Vday Lookbook Credits

Photography: Will Manning
Videography: Caroline Lacey (Coo Photography)
Behind the Scenes photography: Sebastian Marin (SmF0t0)
Styling: Carlis Sanchez and Katya Ananieva (Spicy Candy DC)
Creative Directors: Katherine Martinez (La Petite Marmoset) and Ashley Turchin (La Belle Vie Ashley)
Models: Emma Jade and Zak Stratton
Hair and Makeup: Ana Buitrago (DMV's Got Style)
Artwork: Waverly Bair (Pich Roor)
Set/Props: Allix Wright (The District) and Cheralee Lyle (Lyle Style)
Location: Alina Gonzalez (The Hyperbalist)
Accessories: Jewelry and Harness- Shop Jeen, Pink and Red Clutch- Love, Cortnie

Baked goods and chocolates provided by: Baked n' WiredPaul BakeryCo Co. Sala, and Linda P of NomNomblingbling

Here's a couple pics of behind the scenes snaps!
CHAMPAGNE CAMPAIGN & LONG STEM ROSES//LA PETITE MARMOSET//LOVE COOKIE BAKED&WIRED//MOI WORKIN ON THE CHALK WALL

END RESULT:
& YES WE ATE ALL THOSE YUMMY SWEETS <3
HOPE YOU ENJOYED ALL THE PICTURES!! I'm off to NYC Friday night with David to celebrate his sister Jessica's B-day as well as her Husband's B-day .. prepare for a picture OVERLOAD [[AGAIN]]
I have been beyond obsessed with this scarf lately & I snapped this pic on my way to the shoot last week! Who doesn't look an oversized scarf in a FLORAL PRINT?!

15 comments:

  1. Ooohh wow very lucky you are to be part of that lookbook photo shoot!! The props are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so talented, Waverly! I love your doodles and drawings on the chalkboard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww thank you!! I had so much fun just doodling & doing cute little drawings :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow these photos are so amazing.
    i love the black and white ones.

    xo katlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos :)
    xx

    www.queenoffunkydiy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this scarf! you look so beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very awesome. Is it just me, or do you mildly resemble that model?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coolness!! Sounds so fun!! What a great shoot, wave! Miss you much and hope you are well <3 thank goodness it is almost friday! woop woop!! any plans this weekend?

    x jamie

    ReplyDelete
  9. looooovee this! What an amazing shoot!

    xo
    http://shanelesheek.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so amazing and adorable!!! My fav shot is the one with you guys on the floor enjoying take out, its so realistic!!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is sooo fun I love You Love the look book and I love Valentines day !!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a pretty LPM Valentine's Day shoot. The whole crew did a wonderful job. Meanwhile, the male model is fine! *fans self*

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3