Thursday, February 23, 2012

HAPPY 1 YR CAP FABB

Last night DC area bloggers united at Cities to celebrate Cap FABB's one year Birthday!! It was a packed event filled with fabulous bloggers, yummy snacks, bubbly champagne, & also GORGEOUS flowers EVRYYYWHERE courtesy of H.Bloom :) Ohh & I forgot to mention the most popular feature of the night was the Photo Booth <3 Who doesn't love having their picture taken multiple times being surrounded by wonderful friends?! Needless to say I made a couple trips to the photo booth :)
to see more photo booth pics click HERE
On another note I was a bad blogger & spent more time chatting it up with friends that I NEVER get to see & shoving mini burgers into my face :) as opposed to taking taking pictures ..whoopsies there's always next time & to see a wonderful recap from the even check out TPWP & REVAMP!!
The lovely Allix & I
[photo courtesy of GLAM SOUP]
Wearing: black maxi dress-IDK, vintage blouse-STUDIO 85, wedges-JESSICA SIMPSON, earrings-THRIFTED

Eeeek David & I are finally getting settled into our new place & I can't wait to show all of you around :) Here's a sneak peek of one of my little projects !
Nothing too crazy, I just built a little extra shelf to help display some of my shoes :)

14 comments:

  1. so nice seeing you too! hope to see you in the brunch or very soon :)
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad that your new place is coming together!! & im :( i missed the meetup tuesday! looks like everyone enjoyed themselves! & the flowers were beautiful! im a fan of h.bloom for sure now!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL @ the mini burger commet! you looked great and i love the added shoe shelf. that is much needed in my closet!

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  4. ughhh i wish i could have gone! Definitely will be a tthe next one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could have made it! I am so jealous!

    xo, Abbey (District Dress Up)
    http://abbeybrandon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. My sis did the same thing with adding another shelf in her closet. But she has like a good amount of shoes, so it was definitely needed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. you looked cute!
    glad you had a great time ! : )

    -Shariece
    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. You're so crafty! I can't build a thing! lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. looks like a fun event!! love what you did to your closet!!

    - aimee
    SwellMayde DIY's

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your closet!

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks like great fun!

    www.styliststeph.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. The night looks like a lot of fun. The shelf in your closet is such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Awwwwesome shelf!!!!!

    -m
    Dayofmajor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3