Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Spicy Candy DC Anniversary Fiesta!

Whewww! What a fun filled weekend :) This past Saturday I had the pleasure of attending Spicy Candy DC's Anniversary Fiesta at El Centro. It was such a fun venue, we had most of the basement level to ourselves & it was such a comfortable space to mix mingle, snack, & most importantly snap photos! Our lovely hostesses for the brunch were rocking La Petite Marmoset reconstructed skirts & beautiful smiles!
dress-KOHLS(6 years ago!!), belt & necklace-THRIFTED, tights-NY&CO, heels-CR[posted here]

It was such an enjoyable brunch filled with wonderful company
& delicious food! What more could you want!?
I was busy chatting & eating (lots of eating) :)
so I didn't take that many pictures but ...
The President Wears Prada did a wonderful post from the event which has lots of beautiful pictures
like the one above, so go check them out!

Best of luck to you ladies! I can't wait to see all the wonderful projects & colabs that are to come.

6 comments:

  1. I always forget you are in the DC area or maybe hadnt confirmed it till now. I am here too! El Centro is amazing... I want to go back for some food because the fitrst time I went I had no money to spend haha!
    Love all the outfits you snapped and hopefully I will see u around one day :)
    xo,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all look great! Sorry I missed it, but hope we can catch up soon! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waverly you look like a 60s film star in the last pic! Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg all of these photos are so glamorous! and i have to admit i want all of those clothes.

    xoxo katlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  5. YOu'll all look fabulous. So sad I couldn't make it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I NEED your shoes ! haha

    xoxo, Shariece

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3