Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Somewhere Over The Rainbow

Good morning everyone! It's a beautiful sun shiny day & my spirits are high so let's check out some pretty purses that are out of my price range :) I've been on the journey for a new purse for a while now, but I will NOT give up. I LOVE each one of these bags, so I can't even pick a favorite .. yeah I really can't lol. 
Gimme Gimme


Reed Krakoff snakeskin handbag, $5,900
Tory Burch clutch hand bag, £290
Blumarine metallic handbag, $282
Herm├Ęs gold bag
Dorothy Perkins green handbag, $99
Gucci canvas bag, €1.290
Marc Jacobs gold handbag, €1.190
Mulberry satchel bag, $1,250
Elie Saab clutch hand bag, $815

Which bag is your favorite?! 
Or do you know of a cute shop I should check out for a new purse!?

8 comments:

  1. I am constantly changing my handbag just because I can never decide on one to use for work/school-related purposes. There are too many pretty ones, and I want to use all of them all the time.

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I love these purses! I want them all <3

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh I LOVE all of these! I think the first row ones are my fave, but they are all so great! xo Liz - So Much to Smile About

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE these!!!! Expect maybe the purple one. All the others, *swoon*

    ~Keri
    www.adivastateofmind.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just tagged you in my post :) go look

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on the hunt for a new purse too! I love all of the ones you picked out, especially the bright blue Reed Krakoff... the most expensive one haha!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3