Monday, January 2, 2012

N.Y.C. for N.Y.E.

Eeek so weird that it's 2012! I had an interesting start this morning .. waking up at 8:15 the time I should already be on 50 on my way to work, almost got a speeding ticket on my way to work [at a police station how ironic], only to find out that we're closed for today .. yay communication :( Anyways whatever since we didn't have work I had time to do this post :) I got home last last night from NY & had a delicious greasy lunch with Daivd at 5 guys so I'd say it's been a great day!
Waiting for the bus which was an hour late!! Only to miss the bus trying to get back to D.C. yeah story of my life lol but luckily I caught a later bus thanks to my wonderful friend Min <3
Met up with my sister in law for shopping & lunch // I'm in love w/ her studded fuchsia flats!
I finally bought a hard case for my phone it's white & quilted//My CRAZY NYE outfit which I didn't end up buying [THANK GOD] but you can kinda see my new phone case 
Shopping at Necessary clothing I wish we had one here!! I was in line & had to get a picture of these stylish friends in front of me aren't they adorable!? //My new boots [only $25]
When in N.Y.C. you gotta get a bagel with LOTSA cream cheese & a street dog :)
My lovely NYE dates Min & Kevia
bringing in 2-0-1-2 @Bounce
New Years Day brunch at Petite Abeille with wonderful company!
Adios NY you were a BLAST but I'm happy to be home .. but D.C. why are you even colder & windier than NY .. NOT appreciated!!

Hope everyone had a fantastic NYE I'm behind on reading posts so I'd say I have a full evening lol.
PS: I miss all my CAP FABB ladies does anyone know when the next meet up is?!

17 comments:

  1. Looks like you an amazing time!! I want to plan a trip to DC which Im hoping wont be too hard since Im in NYC, I just dont know where to visit other than the obvious spots when we get there. Happy New Year!

    Editor & Chic

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful & cool pictures! Seems like you had a blast..Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice phone case and happy new year!

    www.deejayspeaks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds you had a fabulous weekend.
    Happy new year!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cannot wait to hear about NYC on NYE! Are you going to the "drop by & diy" thing on Sunday? I was thinking maybe brunch then making some detachable collars. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds like such a great time! Love those boots. And we are planning something for this month, I promise! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pics!! looks like lots of fun :-) happy new year to you love :-)

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the pictures! Love your boots!

    Happy New Year dear!

    xoxo
    Stella

    ReplyDelete
  9. such cute pictures.. happy new year x

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love all of the shoes! It sounds like you had an awesome NYE! :) Happy New Year!

    http://www.glamkittenslitterbox.com/
    Twitter: @GlamKitten88

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute!! so glad you had such a good time.

    ReplyDelete
  12. wave! you are so gorgeous, babe! its been sooo nice getting to know you in 2011 year, too! i really appreciate our friendship <3 hugs! i hope you are enjoying the new year so far, darling! and i love 5guys! but i love In N Out better though, muahaha :) love your new boots! hope that you are well pretty lady, miss you!

    love, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  13. great pictures! You look gorgeous! :))
    I love your new iPhone case! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Happy 2012!! Looks like you girls had a great time in NYC... cute pics! Also am very jealous of your bagel... and your sister in law's fuschia flats. :) And who makes your NYE necklace?? Thanks for visiting my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Happy New Year!!!
    Necessary Clothing looks great!!!

    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww soo cute !!! I had no idea u were in NYC I almost went for NYE tooo!! but went to philly any way u look beautiful I love that red top and fun black skirt!! I also love bagels with extra cream cheese its the best!!! I am going to NYC this weekend can't wait to get one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3