Monday, January 16, 2012

MLK Day

Happy MLK day everyone! There's something about a 3 day weekend that makes me feel like I'm 10 years old again. This weekend was packed with fun things :) I got to spend time with my FAVORITE little man Zachary, attended SPICY CANDY DC's 2 YR Fiesta [post coming soon], ate yummy Korean Food, went THRIFTING [2 times], & caught up on SHOWS with David!
.. yupp it's LOVE he's seriously the CUTEST thing in the whole WORLD!
[$12] For a Deelishious Korean buffet & sushi :) @GAH RHAM
followed by THRIFTING with friends!
We went to the Unique//Value Village Thrift Stores today in Silver Spring.
In honor of MLK day both were [[50% off]] it was packkked!
I ended up walking with a vintage houndstooth blazer, some pins/broaches, 
some cute glassware, & a fun printed blouse.
Berkeley Tee-DIY'D, Leggings-RANDOM NY SHOP, 
Boots-NECESSARY CLOTHING, Crochet Vest-THRIFTED

We were pretty exhausted after thrifting so we caved & got Starbucks.
[[I got a vanilla bean latte]]
Can't wait to catch up on everyone's posts! 

7 comments:

  1. love that cardi-vest! so so cute :)
    x0,
    LMQ

    ReplyDelete
  2. very nice blog!!

    www.berri001.blogspot.com
    kiss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your blog is awesome! And we especially love this post, because we are addicted to thrifting! Nearly everything we wear is thrifted! Love it!

    ox,
    -Davie+Erica
    Wardrobe Stylists, NYC.

    >>http://www.lpfashionphilosophy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. sooo i am going to hit these places up ASAP! love the blazer and shoe selection (from what i can see)!

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a full and very fun weekend! I'm bummed I missed the 50% off sale at Unique yesterday! I've never been to the MD ones but I should make the trip and check them out!!
    -Stephie
    thriftandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great photos of your thrifting trip! SO SAD I MISSED UNIQUE YESTERDAY! WAHHHH--- looks like you found some good stuff :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice blog, feels cozy being in here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3