Saturday, January 21, 2012

Happy B-day to the MR.

Today is my husband David's birthday!! We celebrated a little early last night with an impromptu shopping spree to ON, Gap, H&M, & Marshalls.  I was so excited that he wanted to go shopping it was almost like a gift to me lol :) Then we went to Brio for their late night happy hour (All the bar food is $2.95) so we pigged out. Anyways, I was so excited to give him his gift (A new soccer jersey) that I made him open it last night .. I'm kinda really impatient, but he LOVED it so that's all that matters! This afternoon we had chinese food with his family followed by cake (which I made & will post later). Tonight we're going to Power Plant in Baltimore with some of our friends to celebrate. Here's some pics of David Us from the past couple of years :)
OMG we look so youngggg

I just wanted to wish him a happy B-day on my blog since he makes up such a huge portion of my life & I LOVE him very much, & I'm so happy he's mine :)

Hope all of you are having fun weekends!

11 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to David!:)

    have fun tonight!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPPY BIRTHDAY DAVID! wave, you two are so cute together! i hope that you two have an amazing and fun and sex filled weekend! oops :)

    love, jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww , too cuuteeeee <3

    xoxo, shariece

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww you guys are so cute together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Happy belated Birthday, to your husband!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You two make such a cite couple! Happy birthday to him :)

    Thank you so much for the sweet comment on my blog <3

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. AAAAAW :) Cute couple!!!

    -M

    DayofMajor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. AWWW so sweet! =) I have to check out that late night happy hour at Brio, it sounds great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3