Sunday, January 8, 2012

BUSBOYS & BLOGGERS

Started out this Sunday with a yummy brunch at Busboys & Poets with some fellow D.C. bloggers :) It had seriously been too long since I had seen them last, it's crazy how close you can become with people in such a short time! Each one of these ladies is so talented & unique in their own ways & I'm so grateful to call them my friends.
Love these ladies <3 Allix & Emily
[photo via Katherine]
I of course found the MOST unhealthy thing on the menu [Classic Benedict] 
& knew that I had to get it, & let me tell you it was DEEELISHIOUS

The "rock candy" ring in the 2nd picture is c/o Jamie & I <3 it

After a filling brunch some of us went to Studio 85 to drop by & d.i.y.
We studded, pearled, & sequined up some collars!
Can't wait to show all of you some of the awesome finished pieces:)

12 comments:

  1. that ring is totally amazing! looks like such a great time!

    xoxo katlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  2. that food is yummy looking, looks like you had such a goood time :)
    hope you can join my makeup giveaway!

    natalie
    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That rock candy ring is EVERYTHING...excited to see your DIY collar post!
    @breaellis
    www.whatiworetiptotoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks delicioussss i love bb&p. did you say you work off rt 50? so do i!! we should get together after work for HH one day :)
    -Stephie
    thriftandstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. looks amazing! i've been to busboys & poets a million times but never for brunch.

    ReplyDelete
  6. gorgeous smiles!:)

    and yeah food looks so yummy;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. YUUUUUUM I always get that there. I love Bus Boys and Poets :)

    -M

    DayofMajor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your brunch looks delish! I love Busboys because it combines two of my favorite things: foods and books : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Now I have a craving for some Busboys & Poets

    ReplyDelete
  10. sooo fun!!!! wish I could have joined you!! I love busboys but I have never been there for brunch : ) You can never have enough awesome girls in your life!! & blogger friends are the best !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3