Sunday, January 22, 2012

Birthday Weekend!

What an amazing weekend! As all of you know Saturday was David's B-day & thanks to all your sweet comments his head has grown even larger!! I decided to share some pictures from our weekend :)
I tried on this adorable dress at H&M but unfortunately it was too tight on the butt lol :(
So instead I bought a cute little bundle of bracelets to add to my jewelry collection 
Steak Bruschetta with a balsamic glaze @ Brio after shopping
I baked David an upside down Banana Coconut B-day cake
I heard about the recipe from AMY, but you can find the recipe here!
This is the only decent picture of the two of us last night. 

Thanks so much to everyone who came out last night, I'm truly surrounded by wonderful friends!!

10 comments:

  1. Oooh I love the outfit and the bracelets are sooooo adorable. Looks like you guys had a blast. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds fun and that cake loos AMAZING!!!

    ~nic

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love your shirt & that cake looks reallyy good !


    xoxo, Shariece

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those bracelets!

    you look gorgeous and it looks like u had a great time!:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress does look like it was cute but I often have the same problem of things being tight over my bum!

    The food looks good, glad you and David had a fun birthday weekend!

    Amelia @ UGLY DUCKLING x

    I WAS AN UGLY DUCKLING BLOG!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thanks for your nice comment. what do you think about following each other on google, bloglovin and facebook? let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Damn gfriend, how tall is the hubbie?! Color me jealous... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have such a cute jewelry collection!! your weekend looked like fun. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  9. You looked amazing!!!! your shoes are fab

    -M
    Dayofmajor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look absolutely gorgeous! Looks like an amazing time!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3