Wednesday, December 14, 2011

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY VOL. XIII

Good morning ladies, I hope you're all doing well! I'm sitting here drinking my tea & trying to get over a sore throat :( There are only 11 days left til Christmas & I'm so excited to be going back home to Ohio this year to be with my family! It's been freezing out as of lately & I've been forced to bundle up which is against my nature because I have this weird theory that .. "If I dress like it's warm outside it will magically get warmer" needless to say this theory doesn't work & could possible result in frost bite. To combat the cold I've been on the lookout for fun tights so I thought to do a holiday hosiery edition of WIWW. I'm also blaming the cold for my hair being super dry & crunchy so I've decided to trim it :( most likely it'll only be 2 inches but I hate cutting it!!
If you're curious about how my Art Institute meet-up went you'll be happy to know that I LOOOOVED it & I might possibly be starting as early as this January but things are still up in the air. Tonight I'm going to the Blogger's Night Out Event at Bloomingdales in Chevy Chase, hope to see you there!!
WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY VOL. XIII


Missoni over knee socks, $62
BCBGeneration sheer stocking, $14
Falke over knee socks, £19
Red pantyhose, $15
Diamond brooch

3 comments:

  1. I want those http://www.bcbg.com/product/index.jsp?productId=12166104 so baaaaaad!

    Hope you are feeling better!

    have fun tonight:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog its very cool! I love the bcbg stockings definitely getting one..hope you feel better!!

    www.fifthnsixthcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do not own not one color stocking. That needs to change.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3