Saturday, December 10, 2011

LPM @ Violet

Our Lovely Hostesses for the Evening
Violet Boutique Owner Julie & La Petite Marmoset Vintage founder Katherine
Souny & Sue the beauty, brains, & creative forces behind the W Salon 
scrumptious finger foods .. enough said [you know I pigged out]
-Apollina who was sporting a GORGEOUS engagement ring & a beautiful smile.
-Denisio who had the most amazing skirt & to make it even better she sewed all the gems on herself! 
-Victoria wearing awesome palazzo pants & an eye catching clutch. 
I saw this chic attendee's necklace from across the boutique & had to get a picture of it! I love how she paired the bright sun-shiny statement necklace with her B&W outfit :)
yummy bubbly & a little peak of the LPM Holiday Look Book 
Emma, Morgan, & Tamika
ohh you know just chillin with some models :) see the complete LPM Holiday Look Book here!
Allix of The District's Orly "Star Spangled" polish [in looove with it] this picture doesn't do it justice you can see all the sparkle & shine of it here on her blog!
Fashionable sisters Cortnie & Ashleigh looking over some LPM pieces
-Lovely ladies of Glam Soup rockin' the scarves D.C. is definitely getting chillier bring on the layers!
-The adorable Genevia wearing the neutrals with a perfect pop of red lipstick! I'm so jealous of her leather pants .. I'm still searching for the perfect pair.
-Carlis 1/2 of Spicy Candy DC .. this chick always has the best statement pieces & is such a sweetheart. [[Thanks a lot now I'm craving a cool patterned blazer!!]] 
So nice chatting with all you ladies, I LOVE our CAP FABB meet-ups *mushy* but really I always look forward to seeing all of you & checking out your outfits!
a little sample of some of the pieces carried at the Violet Boutique. I've always been intimidated by boutiques [I'm weird] but the staff & owner of Violet boutique are so incredibly sweet & helpful! If you're in D.C. you need to stop by & get your shop on :)
photo c/o Genevia
Heels-GIFTED//Corset, Skirt, Necklace, Cardigan-THRIFTED//Clutch-GUESS(consignment shop) 

Such a wonderful event! Off to bake some cupcakes & go to a birthday party :)
Happy Saturday!

6 comments:

  1. lovely pics! <3
    I love your outfit! great heels!
    aaaa send me some food! I'm jealous and hungry :D

    have a great day!

    My 1st Smashbox and River Island Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic recap, Waverly! You really got some great pictures. You looked so chic that day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post, and it was awesome meeting you. You're so fun lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. no way you got all those beautiful things thrifted!! cardi is gorgeous, I love it.
    xx,
    http://styleidnet.blogspot.com/
    http://styleidcloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the recap! Your outfit was impeccable :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3