Wednesday, December 7, 2011

"THE LIST"

First off I want to say thank you so much to all of you who left such sweet & encouraging comments on my last post regarding me following my dreams!! I love having all of your support it makes it so much easier to try new things & shoot for the stars :) I'm really excited because there's a CAP FABB event tomorrow night at Violet [click here for more info]. I have no clue what I'm going to wear yet, but that's part of the fun. The holidays are in full swing & I still have a few more people to buy for & of course I've come up with quite a list of things I would L O V E to receive *hint hint* jk alrighty I'm off to the gym to have my butt handed to me & then tomorrow is just 1 day closer to the weekend!
All I Want For Christmas


Christian Louboutin black leather flat, £625
Aldo shoes, $127
Kate Spade crystal bib necklace, $398
Kendra Scott statement necklace, $55
Miss Selfridge feather necklace, £30
Escada Especially by Escada - 2.5 oz Eau de Parfum Spray for Women :..., $72
Nars Nail Polish, $24
butter LONDON Nail Lacquer - Various Colors Available - Nail Polish -..., $15
OPI Nail Varnish - Rainbow Connection 15ml Health & Beauty |..., £11
Essie Nail Color : Target, $7.79

10 comments:

  1. everything is so cute! love it all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my goodness! i would love to get a new perfume for x-mas!!!! love the list!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm totally in love with that sparkly OPI nail polish! must have it now!

    xoxo katlin
    kaitgirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww, youre welcome!! i cant wait to see what you'll be wearing for the event! i love your christmas list, girl! marc keeps asking me what i want and honestly i have No idea!? hope you have a great rest of the week sweetheart!!

    x jamie

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your wish statement necklaces!<3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the nars pink color :) I have never smelled the escada, but i like that its pink haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like how you put together your ideas in this blog.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those black leather flats are just gorgeous.

    -V

    PS: Silk scarf giveaway on my blog, please pass by to enter!
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3