Monday, December 5, 2011

FUTURAMA

What are you going to do with your life?? Such a daunting question am I right?? I've personally been struggling with that question for the past couple of months since I took a semester off. It's hard to choose between the "responsible" thing to do & what your heart really really reallyyyy wants to do. I've always loved picking out clothes & making outfits for my friends but never thought that I would ever be "good" enough for a career in it. However, I have come to the conclusion that I need to live in the moment & follow my dreams. Ohh the cliches haha but whatever I'm excited & I just finished scheduling an appointment to check out Washington D.C.'s Art Institute for next Monday!! Who knows what's in store for my future, but at least this way I can look back & say I least I gave it a go :) I looked pretty rough today so instead I'm going to show you what I wore to Carmel last week for another CAP FABB event & also a random little thing I whipped together in Polyvore because I was inspired by this image.
dress[worn as skirt]-EXPRESS, boots-MADDEN GIRL, clutch-GUESS, sweater-CR
thanks to Vivi & Comme Coco for these 2 pictures :)
I had such a lovely time snacking & chatting with all these ladies after the event!
Pretty in Pink

PS: sooo freakin' excited for this Thursday to see the La Petite Marmoset Holiday Lookbook :)
to see why you can check out some sneak peeks here, here, & here .. enjoy

9 comments:

  1. I really hate that question ;-) I really don't know what I want to do with my life.
    I've always wanted to do something with make-up or with fashion but not designing.. but in my country there's no special schools for it :-(

    yay I'm so excited for you! good luck! :))
    I know I've already said that but I really love your hair color! you look totally adorable!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the stack of fashion books want them all
    www.rawfashionmagazine.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... I want your hair!
    And that pretty in pink outfit is perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Lovely,
    Feel Free to check out and enter my Christmas blog giveaway at: http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/2011/12/giveaway_06.html

    Have a lovely Christmas and ever sparkling New Year. Love your blog btw =)

    -Mia xoxo
    http://naturezfinest.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Go ahead girl, good luck!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think we ask ourselves that question everyday! haha we should be contantly changing, improving, and making life goals!

    ReplyDelete
  7. such an inspiring post! Definitely pursue your passion and dreams. Sad I missed out that night. It looks like it was fun

    www.curiouschase.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey wave! im so happy you are following your dreams! i wish you nothing but success and i know you will do so well in your new studies with fashion! im so happy for you!
    x jamie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3