Tuesday, December 27, 2011

1 YEAR BLOGOVERSARY :)

It's that time of year!! Uhh no NOT Christmas or New Years it's my 
1 YEAR BLOGOVERSARY!!!! 
I started this post last night at the airport but I was too exhausted to finish it until today. I can't believe it's already been a year [as of yesterday] that I've been blogging. I've met so many amazing people through blogging & have had the privilege attend some really fun events ! I love all of you so much & I seriously look forward to reading my comments like a 5 years old anxiously waiting to open presents :)
 Anyways I just want to say a HUGE T H A N K Y O U for all your kind words & support!
I decided to pull together some random shots from throughout this past year to do a little recap :)
 
I hope you all had a lot fun this past weekend, I know I did!
Can't wait to show you all the pictures from my Ohio trip :)

After looking through all my posts from this past year I've come up with a few good ones...
FAVORITE:
Other people's outfits & accessories post-Madewell
Inside my brain & what makes me tick post-Goals
Accessory purchase made this year post-Statement Necklace
Beautiful interiors & exteriors post-Pretty Places
Trend for 2011 post-Leopard
D.I.Y. post-Glitter

17 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary! Hope you had a great Christmas in Ohio and hope we get to catch up soon!!! xxoo

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look amazing in every photo! congrats on 1 year. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary! I love all your pictures! You are very beautiful :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your 1 year Blogoversary!! We've met once or twice at a few events in DC so I look forward to chatting more at future events next year! Hope you have a wonderful New Year weekend :)

    ~A Diva State of Mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy 1 yr :) I love your blog and your always so sweet! have an amazing new yrs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy 1 year Anniversary! I totally forgot to mention mine on my blog. Whoops. It was this past October.

    I definitely feel you on the whole '5 year old opening up their presents' when it comes to seeing new comments under a post. It's like, "they like...they really, really, like me." Ha. Love your blog! So glad that I met you. We need to hang out soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy 1 year! :)

    xoxo,
    Vogue & Vintage

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy blogoversary! I enjoy your blog so much! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Anniversary! That is awesome, it was fun to look through your pictures that you posted! I am still in love with you statement necklace :)

    Whitney

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww happy blogoversary!!! That's so cool...I hope you celebrate all your hard work and success!!! Hope to see you soon.

    XOXO - Krystin

    ReplyDelete
  11. congratulations, wonderful collection of photos! happy holidays!!

    fashionableroad.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. You are so gorgeous. Love your style and blog so much. Please follow my blog...

    ♥Love from Antalya♥

    http://antalya-magnificent-city.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. congrats ! I know it feels great to see how far you've come !


    plenty lovee & swaag
    xoxo, Shariece

    http://beautyorswaag.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You take such gorgeous photos! Congrats on the pne year blogversary!

    Happy New year!
    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your outfit and you're gorgeous! <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3