Sunday, November 6, 2011

Wishful//Wardrobe

I love Lazy Sundays :) The sun is shining so brightly today & it just puts me in a fantastic mood! Today is probably going to be spent catching up on laundry & T.V. episodes I missed during the week. I thrifted this necklace a little over a week ago & I can't stop wearing it it goes with EVERYTHING!!
the funny thing is a made the set on polyvore before finding this necklace, but I'd love to pair this necklace with an outfit similar to the one below!

Wishful//Wardrobe

Wishful//Wardrobe by waverlybair featuring a knit sweater
hope you're enjoying the last little bit of the weekend

5 comments:

  1. oooo!! love the colors and the printed pants!

    take care, aimee

    my diy blog: swellmayde

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful items! i love the colors <3

    I follow u, follow me?
    there is a new post on my blog <3



    There is Giveaway on my blog I wait u!

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the necklace so elegant!
    XOXO

    http://amy-beths.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a pretty necklace!

    jen
    http://blankwhiteframes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3