Wednesday, November 2, 2011

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY VOL. XI

Yes, it's that time of  week again & for this week's edition of WIWW I opted for "Versatile Vests". I love warm over sized vests especially when it's so chilly out & don't worry all these options are faux fur so none of our furry friends were injured in the making of this post [so cheeesy but I can't help it].
I would love to pair one of these with a mini skirt & tights or even with casual boyfriend jeans & a cute T :)

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY VOL. XII


Dorothy Perkins fur gilet, £40
H M fur vest, £30
Alice by Temperley faux fur vest, $487
Faux fur vest, $105
MICHAEL Michael Kors fur vest, £240
Faux fur vest, $65



So excited for the Refinery 29 meet-up tomorrow & grabbing coffee before hand with Cheralee from Lyle Style!

6 comments:

  1. Yes! I don't know if I could ever wear real fur but I love the look of the fur vest. So chic with skinnies and boots.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one... I'm a big ribbon/belt/bow fan and I just love that look! So great!

    Hope you had a great Thursday! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm feeing for a faux fur vest, too! Gosh, I want one so badly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love it all<3
    i am a new fashion blogger from indonesia living in singapore :) i really like your blog. i will really reaaally appreciate & it will be an honor to have u as my blog member. 



    and of course i will folback!!! :D also, u can mention me anytime on twitter @tiodang if you want me to check out your latest post & leave a comment ^^ please list me on twitter so i will know u're my blog follower.


    i've just recommend your post to google!u can check it! that's what u got if you keep in touch with my blog too!! hope u will do the same ^^

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooo I love all these fur vest. So snuggly. :)

    Swing by to enter my Alainn Bella Giveaway.

    xx Love & Aloha

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3