Sunday, November 27, 2011

Thanksgiving Recap

I celebrated Thanksgiving this year with my husband's family. It was so great to have his entire family together, there were lots of embarrassing stories from their childhoods as well as plenty of food to go around. I'm so lucky to have a mother-in-law who is such a FANTASTIC cook! Anyways, I thought ahead this year and made sure to wear stretchy pants so that I could eat to my fullest potential :) I snapped a couple of pictures, unfortunately there's only one of David & I ... and it "speaks" for itself lol. I was in a really goofy mood when I took my outfit pictures so they're kinda weird. . .
Cardigan & Tank-H&M, Necklace-THRIFTED [pretty much the only 1 I wear]
yupp .. I barely survived Thanksgiving 2011, but it was a wonderful day. 
Hope all of you had enjoyable Thanksgivings too!! Ughh back to the work grind tomorrow.

11 comments:

  1. looks like a great thanksgiving! I will post my thanksgiving pics soon, too!

    bisous,
    mia

    HEYLILAHEY

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look stunning. the chicken made me hungry

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty table setting, lucky girl.

    Love from DC,
    Erin
    http://erinscurrentlycoveting.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pics!

    I follow u here , follow me please
    And I ask you if follow me also here because my google give me a problems :((
    BLOGLOVIN

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks like you had a great time! I love your cardigan and that is such a pretty statement necklace! The food looks delicious. :)

    <3Chelsea Elizabeth
    http://www.organizedxxmess.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. absolutely love your necklace!

    http://forallthatjas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great recap! I almost fell asleep at the table too. have a good week!

    ~vanessa (the gal)

    http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cute! it looks like you had a great thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ulta and target have the lipbutters by revlon :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the last pic! it's so adorable :D

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3