Thursday, November 17, 2011

SPARKLING in the NUDE

Are you ready for some skin?? Just kidding the title was misleading. Instead of cleaning my room I painted my nails!! I have been "biting my nails since I could chew" according to my Dad so I've found the solution, PAINTING THEM. Well .. at least I don't bite them for a couple of days if they're painted. It seems like everywhere I look I see glitter & sparkle so I thought I'd paint my nails super duper sparkly :) Beware I have ugly crooked fingers haha & it's also very difficult to "model" nailpolish so forgive my awkward gremlin hands.
Now I can't stop looking ay fingers because they're blinging out of control, I LOVE it <3
Tomorrow is Friday .. get excited!

OMG how could I forget the HUGE news I caved in & got a twitter .. eeeek I've held out for so long but I gave in to peer pressure. If you want to follow me my "twitter name"?? [haha twitter confuses me so much I seriously don't get it SAAAVE ME] back to the name it's WaveeeyB.

5 comments:

  1. omg omg i am getting a twitter too! just not sure when yet, lol. i'll get around to it when i get around to it :) but how fun would it be to chat with each other?! hell yes! hope you have a great weekend love! your nails are so cute!!

    x jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love nude polish, i have been dyeing to do a nude polish look with a half moon manicure.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty nail color love the glitter. I am on twitter, I love it! Follow me if you wish @stylishlyme. Their is a giveaway going on my blog I think you'll love.

    -V

    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty! Though, admittedly, I think that I personally preferred it before the glittery nail polish went on - but I loved both. Oh, and you honestly do not have awkward gremlin hands!
    PS: I adore your blog, your obvious sense of style and the chatty and engaging way in which you present your (very entertaining) information. Thanks, and keep up the excellent work.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3