Tuesday, November 29, 2011

SOCK BUN

Sock buns have been popping up everrrrrywhere so I thought I would give it a go! There are different ways you can do sock buns. You can tuck the hair in the bun as you go .. or you can take the easier route like me & follow the simple step's at Lacey's blog. I really really liked the end result it looks very polished & sleek which is pretty incredible if you saw how reckless my hair was before.
La La Looove the bun & can wait to do my hair like this again!
Have any of you tried the sock bun?? If you have I'd love to see pictures<3

10 comments:

  1. We used to do this in middle/high school! I stumbled across the sock I used the other day and was thinking about doing a post! My hair is way too short now, but hopefully when it gets long! Love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do love the old donut bun! Look great on you :)

    Shikha
    Red Mera Vintage

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your bun <3 and your lips!!!!!!!!!!!! it's an amazing color! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful !


    And I ask you if follow me also here because my google give me a problems :((
    BLOGLOVIN

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    Erika Boldrin

    ReplyDelete
  5. havent tried it yet, but I love yours!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look . I need to try this!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Pretty pretty color lipstick!

    xo Ashleigh

    www.thedaileigh.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sock buns are so fun!

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  9. It came out great, hun! Glad my post helped! :)

    XOXO
    Lacey
    http://alaceyperspective.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3