Saturday, November 5, 2011

Madewell & Refinery 29 [pt.2]

Here's some more pictures from the event these are mostly of the venue & stylish attendees :)
Brittany from Refinery 29 & her fabulous sequin skirt
I just loved her necklace & I've been wanting to make one similar to the one shown here
L: Carla [The President Wears Prada & Carlis [Spicy Candy D.C.] R: Victoia [Curious Chase]
I Loved Desiree's floral clutch & arm candy :)
fashionable attendee with a killer Chanel statement necklace
DJ Soul Call Paul
L: Elise of It's Vintage Darling R: I loved her entire outfit & her awesome skull necklace!
L: Stylish Duo (so jealous of her vest!!) R: My partner in crime for the night Cheralee & I [last photo curtosy of Vivi]

Had a blast! Can't wait for the next meet up .. ps: David & I looked at apartments today & I'm getting excited :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3