Saturday, November 5, 2011

Madewell & Refinery 29 [pt.1]

This past Thursday I had the pleasure of attending the Refinery 29 event hosted at Madewell in Georgetown. It was so much fun & it was a packed house filled with some of the most stylish & fierce looking people that I have ever seen. Every time I'd turn around//bump in to somebody I would seriously have to take a second to check them out & see all the fabulousness that was going on :) I wore a vintage dress that I had thrifted the day before for only $3.00!! Unfortunately since I was coming strait from work I had to get changed in the car & my hair looks all sorts of crazy. Anyways, on to the pictures!
I've got more pics that I'll upload later but here's a quick little preview
the pic above is Chyanne [the Yuppie Lady] & Cheralee [Lyle Style]

Also if anyone's interested next Saturday the 12th there's going to be a clothing swap.
If you want more info on the event click here.
I won't be able to make the event because my nephew's 2nd Birthday is the 12th, but it looks like it's going to be a lot of fun!!

2 comments:

  1. Your dress was only $3? Wow. Love the print.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow 3 dollar dress=amazing! You look ever so chic with your bangs too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3