Friday, November 25, 2011

Food Coma Friday

Yes, I've been having a little too much fun with all the alliteration in the post titles but sadly it's coming to an end. I slept in the morning sooo exciting & then went to the mall where I scored my first pair of Jessica Simpson shoes. They're a 1/2 size too big but whatever they were on sale & cute so I made it work. I love left overs so I've been snacking all say. What was your favorite thing you ate yesterday?? Mine was a tie between mushrooms, sweet mashed potatoes, & pop over rolls. I think I'm still full from yesterday, but am proud to say that I got most of my Christmas shopping completed!! Just a couple little odds & ends I need to snag up but most of the heavy stuff is done. This blog is turning from a "fashion//outfit" blog into a "sweat pant//food" blog haha who cares. I'm going to do a Thanksgiving post later, but I'll leave you with my sexy outfit from today & my new shoes :)
Did any of you get any super crazy deals this Black Friday?? 
I'm off to sneak some more stuffing!

6 comments:

  1. Cute shoes! I love JS shoes....Enjoy you will get addicted! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your eyeliner flicks!:)

    amazing shoes!
    I love your food posts :) because I can't really cook hahaha and I always enjoy watching some pics:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. love those wedges! very classy

    -Erica
    http://allaboutitt.blogspot.com/
    http://ericasmolin.chloeandisabel.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha such cute pictures, by the way, i just ordered a pair of jessica simpsons, these wedges are amazing!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3