Sunday, November 13, 2011

Chocolate Plum

I don't know if I'm going through a mid-hair-crisis or what, but lately I've been so bored with my hair. First step bangs & then this past weekend I decided to dye it. Yes, it was with box color don't worry all my stylist friends have already yelled at me, but it's a recession & I can't afford a salon! Anyways my little sister-in-law Veronica & I both decided on the same color "Light Auburn Black" by L'oreal Paris. We both had different hair color in out hair so the shades turned out different on each of us.
 PRE-COLOR
 The last shot of my light brownish hair
The chaotic coloring process

Anyways, I'm happy with how the color came out & I will post a shot of the final result later today :)

3 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the result of dying! :-)

    I wish I could have chocolate hair :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I feel like being cheap on hair coloring I go to the hair cuttery...it is like 30-40 dollars for a full hair color..when I do it from the box I always miss some spots...haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! Chocolate brown is the new hair color for the year.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3