Sunday, November 13, 2011

Brunch @ TRYST

After having a wonderful day off Friday filled with Mexican Train, Wine, & Packing I didn't think I'd be able to wake up for a Saturday morning brunch but THANK GOD I did!! I met up with my friend Mian at Tryst [where she works] where we started off with coffee & mimosas followed by a conventional Chorizo & White Cheddar Frittata followed by the not so conventional Nachos Locos @ 10:30AM but as I always say anytime is Nacho Time :) The nachos were a bit overwhelming, but we were definitely up for the challenge. It was such a fun cozy atmosphere & I can't wait to go there again to try their waffles!
L: my brunching buddy MIAN R: ME [with my new hair color, but this isn't a good pic of it]

Flats-THRIFTED NINE WEST, Jeans-A&F, Button Up-H&M, Coat-ALLOY

What A FANTASTIC WEEKEND! What'd you ladies get into this weekend??

8 comments:

  1. ZOMG those nachos look PHENOM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look so fricking cute wave! love your hair!! im glad you were able to catch up with your friend. mimosa, yumm! hope that you are well doll face! miss you!!!

    xx jamie

    ReplyDelete
  3. love brunch time! :D I need those nachos in my kitchen right now haha

    xx

    www.sickbytrend.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love love love that coat! I have been looking for a nice white one like that and I love how you had dressed it down nicely with ripped jeans and flats.

    Great blog!

    http://socialemissions.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your outfit is casual yet chic. Love the use of white! I think it's even prettier to wear white during the fall/winter season.

    My weekend was just pretty chill.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you SO much for visiting my blog and leaving such nice comments. I dont make many of the CapFabb events but will try. I'd love to meet you as well. Yes Nadia is a good friend. LOVE HER!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3