Wednesday, November 30, 2011

The Brunch Bunch

This past Sunday afternoon I had the pleasure of enjoying another lovely brunch at Tryst with Gwynne, Mian, Anya, & Ashley! I tried to eat a tad bit healthier than the last time [fruit bowl & guava cream cheese puff] .. if you don't remember you can check out the recap here. I'll give you a hint a LOT of nachos were involved. We spent most of our time at Tryst chatting about boys, clothes, & food as if that should come as a surprise. After fueling up we decided to stop by Violet boutique. It's a good thing I don't live any closer to it, because I would be spending each & EVERY paycheck there! They have such cute & unique styles. I already have one piece from them a lovely one shoulder dress which I looooove so you know that I couldn't wait to but another piece from them :)
 my personal panel of judges!
 I loved this little dress .. and I bought it :)
slip & crochet vest-THRIFTED, wedges-MACYS
[thanks Gwynne for the last pic!!]
.. I know a slip after Thanksgiving crazyy right?! D.C. blessed up with some upper 60's weather :)

9 comments:

  1. Looks like fun!

    http://www.hsquaredfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful pics and outfit!

    And I ask you if follow me also here because my google give me a problems :((
    BLOGLOVIN

    ♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

    kiss
    Erika
    My Free Choice

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that dress as well :)
    and I still admire your beautiful hair :)

    MY FIRST SMASHBOX AND RIVER ISLAND GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow look like you had a great time
    love your dress

    i'm your newest follower
    hope we can follow each other

    kisses
    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice! Love the dress you bought.

    ~Sherine
    Check out my blog, comment, and follow if you like!
    Confessions Of A City Girl

    ReplyDelete
  6. helllllo hot mama! ive missed you! that sounds like the perfect date out with some girlfriends! exactly what i need this weekend =X you look adorable in that dress, im glad you bought it :) hope youre well babe!

    x jamie

    ReplyDelete
  7. yay missed you this weekend but hope you had fun relaxing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The last dress is soo pretty!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3