Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wishful//Wardrobe

Yeahh Yeahh Yeahh I'm still on this whole neon kick. Plus I've finally come to the sad conclusion that my work-week wardrobe is quite boring & literally grey. So in honor of dressing like an
old maid throughout the work week + an unhealthy addiction to Polyvore = Wishful//Wardrobe. Basically, I'll be putting together outfits I like & prancing around my office pretending to wear them :) 

Today I'm off to the opening of the LOFT in Georgetown .. look forward to lots of pics since I'm bringing my camera this time :)
WISHFUL.WARDROBE I


Platform boots
$120 - modcloth.com

Proenza Schouler leather satchel handbag
$2,290 - net-a-porter.com

Alexis Bittar black drop earrings
$200 - stylebop.com

NARS Blush Bronzer Trio -Laguna
$55 - barneys.com





8 comments:

  1. i love the ps satchel!! one day... for now a girl can dream! :)

    take care, aimee

    diy blog: swellmayde

    ReplyDelete
  2. those lime green shoes....now thats amazing
    they are so awesome like little walking highlighters

    Kait xo
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved the post!
    I hope I can visit my blog and if you like, follow him.
    I will follow you too :P
    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this combination! Very bright and happy! <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don' t like those colors but I love those skinny jeans :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The bag is really gorgeous!

    http://sandra-thepuzzleofmylife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh how do you make your polyvore set so festive?! I'd love to add text to mine.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3