Wednesday, October 5, 2011

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAYS VOL. VIII

It's Wednesday & let me tell you the day has been dragging ... anyways that's ok because it gives me time to do a post :) Last night I went to a wonderful CAP FABB event in D.C (more details later) while there I purchased some new bronzer because the one I'm currently using has a few too many sparkles & by few I mean sometimes I feel like I'm a walking disco ball!! So yeah I purchased it & I LOOOVE it so I'll share the details on that later when I have time to take a picture of it. So with this new FANTASTIC bronzer I need to invest in some new brushes. I've been using the same ones I bought at Target like 3 years ago at least ( I wish this was a joke).
WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAYS VOL. VII

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAYS VOL. VII by waverlybair on polyvore.com

I have no knowledge of makeup brushes & would love to hear what brushes (preferably bronzer brushes) you ladies use!! Happy 1/2 way through the work week day :)

4 comments:

  1. I have always wanted to buy those Bobbi Brown brushes but they are so expensive ;/
    I'm currently using no name brushes ;-) One for my foundation, one for blush, one for powder, one for lipstick and this is it :D I have a lot of brushes for eyeshadows but I don't use them at all :D

    I have an award for you on my blog ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe it makes me a little better, thanks ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. i pretty much stick to MAC brushes and love them. Around Christmas they always have good bundle deals too, so I'd wait a few weeks & you could get a ton of brushes for a great deal! A lot of people like Sigma too. :)

    xox

    ReplyDelete
  4. i am kind of retarded when it comes to makeup. i seriously suck at it! i just buy whatever the sales associates throws at me haha! and omg i need a vacay, like yesteryear. im 25 yrs old and i have never ever been outside of california. i mean wth, right? im saving up and i cant wait to leave this place for a while =) the Caribbeans sounds like a dream come true! hope that you're doing well darling!!

    x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3