Wednesday, October 26, 2011

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY VOL. X

You know how everyone has such awesome phones these days?? Let me just tell you I am NOT included in that everyone. I won't even tell you what phone I'm using these days .. yes, it's THAT BAD! The good news is that since I've never had a cool phone I decided to treat myself to the IPhone 4S [also it was time for an upgrade]. I'm so excited, I just got the E-mail stating that it's on it's way! Now that I have a cool new phone I'm facing problems I've never had to deal with before like A C C E S S O R I Z I N G haha I know it's not a problem but these days there are so many options. Lucky for me I came across Society 6 they have such a crazy huge number of options for IPhone Cases so I picked a couple that I liked for this week's WIWW.
WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAYS VOL. IX


we found love in a hopeless place
Coca-Cola Nostalgia iPhone Case by Vorona Photography | Society6
Sweet Shop iPhone Case by Cassia Beck | Society6
these diamonds are forever iPhone Case by Bianca Green | Society6
A Happy Slice of Life iPhone Case by Randyotter | Society6
Sanswich iPhone Case by David Schwen | Society6
Sweet Cafe iPhone Case by Cassia Beck | Society6
her daily motivation iPhone Case by Bianca Green | Society6
Laundromat iPhone Case by Cassia Beck | Society6

I still haven't decided which one I'm going to get but I better decide soon .. or Friday when I get paid :)
Which ones do you like or do you know of another cool IPhone case website??

3 comments:

  1. oh welcome to iPhone team :D I have iPhone 4 :P
    you can use iMessage! :D

    I bought my all cases on ebay :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I lost my iPhone this year and I am still a bit sad about it. I am team Andriod (for now hehe) but will probably get my baby back soon, lol. The diamonds case is unique.

    Superb site! Please honor me with your presence by Joining my blog.


    Style. Savvy. Chic.
    http://stylesavvychic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are all so cute! I am so not tech savvy and still have a regular old phone! But if, IF I had to choose one, it would be the In A Perfect World ;)

    http://brittanyssecret.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3