Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY VOL. IX

So I know that I missed last Wednesday's What I want so this week it's EXTRA BIG, BRIGHT, & BOLD! I'm all for snugly warm knits & neutral tones, but a girl needs some color :) I'm not trying to promote 80's exercise wear I just love the current trend of the unexpected bright pops.

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY VOL. VIII

WHAT I WANT WEDNESDAY VOL. VIII by waverlybair featuring vintage bangles

If any of you have an outfit that showcases this trend of NEON surprises I'd love to feature you in an upcoming post! So send me a link to your post where you're wearing the neon burst & I might include it in a future post :) Happy Wednesday

PS: After making this little post I stumbled over some old pics from the summer where I was sporting some BRIGHT lipstick!! I bought the lipstick [N.Y.C. "Blue Rose"] kinda as a joke, it was a whpping .99 cents. The funny part is that I really like the color & it "goes on like a dream" (said in Marilyn Monroe voice).

3 comments:

  1. I just realized I don't have any neon things! it's time for shopping I guess :D

    I love your lips and your eyeliner (and I'm still jealous about it:P)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha so bright!! I am blind! jk..I think it is a pretty good idea to spice up fall!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That green bra, green watch, neon polishes and handbags, and neon belt are super cute!! Love this!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3