Sunday, October 30, 2011

They're Back!

After doing my red outfit post here I noticed that I really don't have a lot of red in my wardrobe so I bought this red button-up at H&M for $7!! Also, I was inspired by Lacey's statement necklace she wore to the Loft opening here and I got lucky and found a similar one the other day at the thrift store. This is the outfit I wore today to get my bangs cut & if you scroll down you'll get to see the end result!
shirt-H&M, leggings-Random Store in NY, flats & necklace-Thrifted, belt-Alloy

This afternoon I took the plunge & brought my bangs back :) My wonderful friend//stylist Nicole cut them for me & I LOVE them!! I'm seriously in LOVE [again] with this phone eeek I can document everything now without lugging my huge camera around. How do you guys like the bangs?? Yay .. Nay?? Go easy on me if you don't like them lol. Hope you had a fun & safe Halloween weekend!

7 comments:

  1. You look gorgeous! I love ur bangs!
    and you def need a case for ur amazing iPhone because it's gonna be scratchy like an ice rink :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it!! They look so good on you :) And that necklace is gorgeous...and inspires me to start thrifting!

    -Alison
    www.ChainStrapPurse.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww so glad I could inspire you!

    Love the bangs! I have been debating bringing mine back too. You're inspiring me too! ;)

    XOXO
    Lacey
    http://alaceyperspective.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the bangs, its so fun to have them! I was just thinking I don't have much red in my wardrobe either haha. And I love your statement necklade, it is gorgeous!

    -Whitney @ cwdavenport.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. loving the bangs lady! you look super chic and I think that this is the best time of year to get them! summer and bangs is a pain!
    xo
    C&K
    spicycandydc.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. omg. Your bangs look great! I'm getting some tips from you, lol :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bangs really suit you, I see why you keep returning to them :) P.S. I don't think your CapFABB badge is displaying properly. Mine wasn't either at first. Alison (above) suggested deleting and retyping all the quotation marks in the code and it worked!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3