Thursday, October 20, 2011

sneak peek

I'm so excited for Saturday to be here!! Why? You might ask well first just because it's the weekend duhh. Other than that I'm going to the opening at the LOFT in Georgetown which is being covered by LUCKY magazine eeeek :) So of course I face the dilemma that every girl faces [I think?] WHAT TO WEAR? Anyways, I thought I'd get a jump on it so here's a sneak peek of what I THINK I'm gonna wear Saturday.
Yupp, attack of the top bun again. 
Yes, I wear my sunglasses inside .. especially when my skins breaking out :(
Can't wait to see my fellow bloggers Saturday!

10 comments:

  1. i love it! wear it! and your bun is so perfect :) hope this week has treated you well dear

    xx jamie

    ReplyDelete
  2. i think it's perfect already. ! Lucky magazine hey... your pretty "lucky" to get to go! hahah... you are going to be so stylin! i cant wait till my hair is long enough for a tiop bun! its sexy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lurv your hairstyle. Looks like Lauren Conrad's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks dear, following you on Bloglovin'
    Have a lovely weekend!
    Ciao

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the crochet top :) and the bun is like the icing on the cake! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with the fabric of your top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to meet you too! How fun was the event?! I wasn't there too long, but it was definitely a good time.

    Are you on twitter? (@stylelustpages)

    xo,Cortnie
    http://stylelustpages.com

    P.S. I love the top bun :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. gotta love a bun and bright lipstick!
    Just found your blog, cute!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3