Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Seeing Red

After seeing Lacey's all RED outfit this past weekend at the Loft Opening in addition to all the Red that's being worn over the blogosphere I figured I'd hop on the bandwagon by doing a post!
LtoR TtoB: 1/2/3/4/5/6/7/8/9/10/11/12
 I seriously LOVE each of these outfits from the different shades & textures to the cuts & styles I want them ALL! I want to try an AL(MOST) Red Outfit soon so stay posted :)

PS: If you liked my crochet top from the last post you can see how I styled it previously here.

6 comments:

  1. oh how i love all this red. its such a perfect color for fall too!

    Kait xo
    kaitgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a fun pop of color! I just saw a pair of red matchstick pants...holding off until after the baby, then I'm going on a shopping spreeeeee! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt in the picture with the Eiffel Town in the back !!! I want it!!! Yes I can't wait till it gets a little closer to X mas Bc i will be in red for most of DEC : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't like red color (yeah I'm so picky :P) but those outfits look gorgeous :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. its funny.... i just read this post... and i totally want to wear red today! i would love to get some coloured pants!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for stopping by :)
I love the feedback & look forward to
checking out all of your lovely blogs <3